Tuesday, March 25, 2008

breathing


Have you ever been holding your breath and didn't realize you were until you let go? I've felt like that for almost TWO MONTHS while the situation with Jonathan's school persists. Throughout it all, I have tried to be steadfast and do what's right for Jonathan. Well, we might have a tentative agreement. I am cautiously optomistic. We'll see what the next few days bring...
It's Tuesday. I am DONE with the laundry and am making bread rolls.
And I am going for a walk today, no matter what.
I am looking forward, not back.
I feel like April is going to be GREAT, you know?

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Fingers crossed for you and Jonathan.
Enjoy your walk and remember to breath!

Kristiem10 said...

I hope everything works out ok. I think I'm going to go for a walk today, too. It's 55 degrees and sunny.

Anonymous said...

I think April will be a great month for you. I hope everyting turns out as you plan it. I'm keeping my hopes high for you, you know.

JB