Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love my iTunes


Look what was in my in-box..... I have not downloaded it...YET. But I am gonna!!
I love MercyMe. I can't tell you how many strange looks Jonathan and I get while singing so loudly. I figure if my windows are down, I am just being a good witness. Jonathan loves their music, too. It has such a great rock feel to some of the songs. My darling Choir Director husband is not a big fan on contemporary Christian music and even HE listens to it (when he's in my car.)
I owe Linda, my "sister"at MacDonald Clan, for turning me onto A LOT of great music. I thank God for her every day.

4 comments:

FXSmom said...

We love MercyMe too. They ROCK!

Casdok said...

My son loves any rock music, i will have to look out for them!

fragilemom said...

Oh yeah, they're great. If I can name drop....before they hit big time, they were our Friday night worship band at the church I used to attend. Who woulda thunk!?

Linda said...

thanks, Suz...I owe you a lot too!

And for Fragilemom...I have one of those "stories" too...involving Casting Crowns! They were they youth praise band at the church I attended...the church they STILL call their home church, and I believe I actually played on stage with Mark Hall just before I moved away....