1. Been really REALLY busy. Too busy to blog obviously. Nothing fun and exciting to report anyhow.
2. Greg is getting well slowly. Since I didn't report THAT, he had strep AND the flu together. He was very sick, but he's on the mend.
3. Spring is creeping closer. The kids are ANXIOUS for outside playing.
4. Jonathan is hanging in and hanging out. He's still my shadow, constant and tireless.
5. These pictures represent the first time I've picked up my camera in weeks. Too busy and too distracted to concentrate on anything. But I miss having a camera in my hands. The two pictures are the kids from this morning before we went to church. Not stellar work, I just wanted to make note of my sweet little boy in his sweater vest. Isn't he a doll?
6. Life is good, even when it's not. It's all about perspective. It can ALWAYS ALWAYS be much much worse. I chant that in my head frequently, especially when I get to pitying myself. God is good and true. I am on the Path that I meant to travel. Some days are better than others. But through it all, I have faith.
7. I have nothing for #7. My wit (and memory) have deserted me.....