Sunday, March 02, 2008

life goes on




1. Been really REALLY busy. Too busy to blog obviously. Nothing fun and exciting to report anyhow.

2. Greg is getting well slowly. Since I didn't report THAT, he had strep AND the flu together. He was very sick, but he's on the mend.

3. Spring is creeping closer. The kids are ANXIOUS for outside playing.

4. Jonathan is hanging in and hanging out. He's still my shadow, constant and tireless.
5. These pictures represent the first time I've picked up my camera in weeks. Too busy and too distracted to concentrate on anything. But I miss having a camera in my hands. The two pictures are the kids from this morning before we went to church. Not stellar work, I just wanted to make note of my sweet little boy in his sweater vest. Isn't he a doll?
6. Life is good, even when it's not. It's all about perspective. It can ALWAYS ALWAYS be much much worse. I chant that in my head frequently, especially when I get to pitying myself. God is good and true. I am on the Path that I meant to travel. Some days are better than others. But through it all, I have faith.

7. I have nothing for #7. My wit (and memory) have deserted me.....

:)

3 comments:

FXSmom said...

Your daughter is getting so big so fast. They are gorgeous babies :).

Kristiem10 said...

Your kids are so cute. And, way to go to you for seeing the silver lining in a what looks like a storm cloud.

fragilemom said...

Beautiful children! I love your #6. So true. Perspective is the key. I have to constantly remember not to compare my life (good or bad) to anyone else's, but instead remember that God gave me my life and all that is it. For that I am grateful, because He doesn't make mistakes....EVER! He's so so faithful, even when I am not. When things get tough down here, I rely on the hope I have of dancing on streets that golden one day...with all my children Fragile X free! Wah-hoo!