Wednesday, March 05, 2008

new toy


You know, I KNOW I am pretty annoying on my blog. Constant pictures of THE cutest and smartest kids on God's Earth....now I get to add VIDEO.

A few weeks ago, Greg and the kids were crowded around the computer watching videos from years past; Micaela learning how to walk, Adam eating baby food, and I wished that we had video capability still. (My killer-macho cameras DO video but that would require me to read instructions or manuals, and let's be honest, that's not my kind of reading...)

So I bought a Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder, 60 Minutes (Pink) by Pure Digital. It was inexpensive and SUPER EASY. (meaning I didn't have to read the manual). Lots of people have these. They're so cool! Even Adam can use it. He's been bugging me to let him take it to school....NOT!

Just wanted to share my new toy with you guys! I am SO BLESSED, you know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool Suzanne. I might have to look into one of those for myself. That'd be great to take on trips, you know? I hope you enjoy your new toy and get lots of heartfelt memories captured with it!

JB

Kristiem10 said...

Oh man! I have been wanting one of those for months! That is so cool!