Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday

In between bouts of crippling sinus pain, I've been making dinner rolls.
My family could LIVE on these rolls.....they are THAT GOOD.
I'd love to take credit but the recipe comes from Hillbilly Housewife, which you'll find in the left-hand column. (LOVE HER STUFF!!)



So this is what you do: you start off with GREAT flour (I only buy KAF...I even vacationed in Vermont, so I could visit their store. Their products are THE BEST. If you ever try their butter-pecan scones, yu'll be addicted forever!!)

Also I gave up using baking spray. It nastied up my pans and it's so not healthy. So I use parchment paper, which is very important for the success of these rolls. We use these rolls for sandwiches, dinner rolls, even hamburger buns. They are versatile and quite easy to make. You will find yourself saving a bunch f money on store-bought rolls and when you go out to eat, thinking "my rolls are better." Or better yet, take them to a church or work function and people will BEG for the recipe.
:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

are these the killer rolls you've talked about? I'm up for THOSE...yum!