Sunday, April 20, 2008

chick flick-a-rama

My husband is probably sooooo glad he's not home.
I've already watched 2 chick movies today:

*THE quintessential chick movie GONE WITH THE WIND. (you should have heard my kids' comments..) (Adam: "why are their dresses so BIG, Mom? They can't even ride bikes." and Micaela: "that one girl should be nicer. No one will want to play with her. (referring to Scarlet's jealousy over Melanie..)


*"Moulin Rouge", which even though it's a modern musical (whatever that means), I love that movie. I love the last scene when Ewan McGregor is singing the Finale song. I cry every time...I am such a girl...


Next up:

I will watch just about anything that has Hugh Jackman or Ewan McGregor in it. Except "The Fountain" I fell asleep twice trying to watch that. It looked stupid....

2 comments:

FXSmom said...

I haven't seen Moulin Rouge in so long. I need to have a chick flick day with my girls and watch it with them. They LOVE musicals!!

patrick said...

Hugh Jackman makes a good chick flick