Monday, April 14, 2008

cute stuff


If I win the Lottery, which I don't play, I would hire the catalog people from Pottery Barn Kids to come decorate the kids' rooms.....No, I probably wouldn't. Even confronted with stacks of cash, I would probably just tuck it away.

Nonetheless, I still look through the catalog and wish...I love catalogs, a carryover from childhood when my mom would turn us loose with a marker and a Best Products (no longer in business) and I would circle everything I wanted.

I still do this. I do love Pottery Barn. Not the overly trendy stuff. More of the classic lines. I do like how the photography is what catches your eye in this ad, don't you? I like those frames. I am gonna stick this in my IDEA file for when I build a studio in Alaska....

if you won the Lottery, what would be the first store you'd hit? I would go back to Texas and take my Mom to lunch and maybe do some shopping.....in Alaska.

:)

4 comments:

The Other Lion said...

pottery barn kids....drool....

Mimi said...

I'd take my kids to the pet store and let them get some cute bunnies and exotic birds.

Kristiem10 said...

I like Pottery Barn, too. I can't afford to shop there, but I like it. My BIL used to work in the jewelry department of Best.

Anonymous said...

If I won the lottery, rather than a store, I'd go to a diner and order coffee and pie... then tip them a few hundreds. I don't know why this pleases me so much, but I'd love to see the look on the waitress's face! After that I'd go to Pottery Barn!