Friday, April 18, 2008

forgotten pictures

remember the other day when I was mentioned (nagging) about how our memories are only so long, blah blah blah......? Well, I was downstairs in my scrap lair, digging through some stuff and I found a memory card from when we first moved here. Almost 3 years ago.

I am so glad that I didn't throw this out. Look at these: (and yes, I included the embarressing ones of myself because I play fair..)


Adam was terribly excited about painting wood shapes. Cheap entertainment!

The kids liked to take my picture, at my very best....and they had pelted me with paint. Lil rascals. And look how long my hair was! I am going to TRY to grown my hair out this summer. My hairdresser, Jennifer is laughing while she's reading this, I know....I can't think straight of my hair gets "too long"....

and the whole gang. As a mom, one of the things I treasure most is a picture of ALL of my kids together. Especially as they get older. I sound JUST like my own mother as I say that.

That's what I want for Mother's Day, you know....a REALLY GOOD picture of all of my kids in the same spot, smiling and looking at the camera.

It might be easier if I ask for World Peace.

1 comment:

Linda said...

never throw a memory card away! You look SO different with that long hair...and you need a new paint job, lol!