Thursday, April 10, 2008

killer macho grocery savings

Everyone knows I am cheap. I totally am.....
My favorite place to spend, and save, money is at the grocery store. In myhouse growing up, my dad was the coupon fanatic. It was a serious hobby (read: addiction) that kept him sane when he retired. So I learned Couponing from a true Master.



My dad would have loved mygrocerydeals.com. (not so sure how he would have felt about the internet on the whole, but still.....) I just found mygrocerydeals.com from another blog (sorry I don't remember which one.....) but I love the site. (they are NOT paying me to say this...)


It's easy to navigate and the savings are easy to see.



I should mention also:


* it's FREE.
* you do have to register, but there are no strings attached.
*did I mention it's FREE?

(ETA: Based on Sue's comment, I should have mentioned, it's NOT a coupon site. It merely tells you what's on sale at your store. Coupon using is optional.....)

5 comments:

Sue said...

My whole problem with these great sites are #1 -- I tend to "forget" to use coupons (just lazy I guess) and #2 Most of the grocery stores around here will not accept internet coupons -- of course they don't tell you until you are at the register ready to use them :(

SB said...

Silly me! I should hav mentioned that it's NOT a coupon site. It just tells you what's on sale at your store. Using coupons is optional.

:)

Sue said...

Aw then, I am in love :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip Suzanne! I'll check it out.

JB

FXSmom said...

sweet! I'm heading there NOW. We need cheap right now