Monday, April 07, 2008

a little bit of everything

Had a super busy weekend.....an engagement session with an awesome couple. I cannot wait to shoot their wedding in May. I would share a sneak peek with you but I am not done...




My interenet also went down for 48 hours.
It was a LONG 48 hours, lemme tell you.

In other exciting news, Sonic is coming to NoVa....I literally SCREAMED in my car. I was giving a homeless Vet a ride and I think I scared him, because he ASKED to be let out of my clean, warm car. He didn't understand..."it's SONIC, man....SONIC"....








You know, as devoted as I am to Motherhood and Being the Best Mom evah, some times I mess up. I might fuss at the kids a little too much, I might forget to wash their favorite shirt, or worse yet, I might leave a black permanent marker within reach of a 5-year who thinks he's Braveheart.


It is sooooooo Monday.

:)

8 comments:

Casdok said...

I can inagine that 48 hours was very long!!
Just love that last pic!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're finally getting a Sonic! I like the stripes on Adam. He looks like he's ready for the war path.

JB

abrightfuture said...

Where is the Sonic?!? I live in Alexandria and am so excited that there will be a Sonic somewhere in NoVA!!!

(Every time we go to NC I make us all eat at Sonic...the drinks are amazing!)

Also, love your work. I'll be needing some portraits of my boys done soon...

~liz

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have no idea what Sonic is, but can't wait to try it based on your posts about it. I think the sign said it was in Winchester... that's not too far from me. Will have to check it out! LOVE the photo of Adam!!!! You may not be laughing now, but I hope you get to chuckle about this soon (I did!).

Anonymous said...

I KNOW that Sonic feeling. Thankfully, we have a Sonic in the Midlothian area as well as in Chester, Virginia. So, any of you traveling through - make sure you check out these Sonic locations, too.

Linda said...

I thought about you when I took the kids to Sonic the other day...so now I can include a Sonic GC when I mail you fun packages, huh? How long before it gets built? And exactly how far away is it????

SB said...

don't you dare send me any more goodies, Linda..You do too much for me as it is.

I don't KNOW how long till our Sonic is built. I would bet my bottom dollar it's up before SUMMER. They wouldn't want to miss out on vacationers...

:)

FXSmom said...

we have 6 sonics...I couldn't imagine your pain but I can imagine why you would scream...lol