Monday, April 28, 2008

Mother's Day !!

I am so busy, I need to clone myself. Seriously.
But I did find time to watch my DVR'ed "Grey's Anatomy."
I don't see what the big deal is about Meredith, you know? She's not all that.

What else am I doing? Today, I start packing. Only 1 full day until I leave for OK. I am so gonna miss my guys. I have NEVER been away from all of them like this.....Hopefully, being spoiled in a hotel with 10 pillows and bubble bath will calm my homesickness...hehehehe

What ya getting your mom for Mother's Day? I thought I would freak my mom out and actually MAIL her gift on time. I'm gonna try really hard this year. (I hate going to the post office....)

If you need photo related gifts, consider these:

Photojojo Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2008

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.