Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Noah turned 1...

Noah has been a part of my "Grow with Me" plan, where I have photographed him every three months. I loved watching him grow. (I strongly encourage all of you new parents to take advantage of this type of plan.....these time pass so quickly.)

Noah is now 1 year old!! I can't believe it. He's so sweet, too. In one year, I think I've heard from fuss twice. He has such a sweet disposition, which I am sure is genetic (his parents are two of the nicest people I know.....)

Without further delay, here is Noah.

:)

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Awww! He is cute. What a great idea to photograph kids every 3 months!

Linda said...

that IS a delightful picture...totally! That laugh and smile on his face...that says it all. Are these the clients you were waiting for yesterday?

SB said...

yep, these are those clients...

Isn't he a doll?