Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

I am leaving in two weeks, for my 1st Travel Photography Session of 2008. Will there be more? Probably so. I am on the road, baby! I am heading to Oklahoma....I've been through OK, but never stayed. If you live in OK or have good information about things I should see, don't hold back. I'll be in Tulsa AND OKC for a short time each. I can't wait! I am in for a treat!!


I am planning already. I even have my packing list ready! I have a small list of things I wanna see. Places I want to visit. While I am there, I am going to tour the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory. I was born and raised in TX and have not had Blue Bell since I left Texas in 1999.....I am overdue for some Dutch Chocolate Blue Bell, don't ya think?
What else will I do?

Maybe go see a movie....like this movie: Made of Honor (2008 it comes out on May 2nd, while I am on my trip. Wouldn't it be nice if I didn't subject my husband to a chick movie? The review says it's just like My Best Friend's Wedding which I loved....

I am going to READ and sleep late. Two of my favorite activities in the world. Now I need to find some good books....I booked my hotel as if two people were staying so I am will be awash will pillows. I have to have lots of pillows if I am in a strange place. And no, I am not saying Oklahoma is strange...

Besides hanging with the Okie Client, what else will I be doing? Well, color me lucky. I scored a face-to-face with one of the Rock Stars of Mommy-Blogging. I can't reveal WHO it is. But I am psyched! I might divulge AFTER the trip but not before. LOTS of you read her blog. She's just too cool for mere words and *I* get to photograph her and her kiddos. Color me lucky twice.
Now, back to planning.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I sure hope you enjoy yourself! You'll have to let us know if you get to see your movie and if you liked that or not too.

JB

Linda said...

I didn't see any mention in there about a side trip to KS???? And since it's not ME you're going to photograph (at least, not that I KNOW of) you'll have to share who you're going to photograph....

Wonder if I can figure out a way to get to OK to visit YOU?