Thursday, April 24, 2008

scrap-anticipation

I am mentally packing my bags for my trip next week.
One of the activities that my OK Client has in store for me is A CROP.....(I have not been to one in MONTHS...) so I am taking photos and buying stuff on-site to scrap.


I am so looking forward to scrapping this picture.
It makes my heart ache, knowing he won't be this little much longer.
How fast he's grown. How much he knows. How much I love this lil guy.
(In case you're curious, it's not color-boosted AT ALL..The day was incredibly colorful. I only added the tiniest of a vignette...)
I love this picture. It reminds me that he'll reflect on this street as the place he grew up. Even though Alaska in HOME for us, his formative years will be here in Small Town, P'Ville, VA.....

Looking forward to scrapping this and a few others. I love telling the stories.

No comments: