Sunday, April 27, 2008

ugh....

I don't feel at all well.
Once again, I feel like an old woman. Wore myself down this week, doing too much.
My sinuses have rebelled and let me know that I have to knock it off. I even missed the Church Open House so I could lie down. Yep, I feel that cruddy....

So I am going to lie low. You see, I'm headed to OK next week for a client out there, and I don't wanna be all icky-feelin'. There's stuff I wanna do and see. So I have to conserve my energy and my health. Ijust wish my sinuses and asthma would get on board....

Speaking of our new church, it's the same congregation. We just built a new church and this was the Day of the Open House. Click on the video (if it loads properly) and see my men in action.
I love our church. You can check it out at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. If you stay on the main page long enough, you'll see my work. Adam was my model for the Hands Thingie...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always exciting to see the new things happening in our Lutheran family. Congratulations on your new sanctuary.

A fellow LCMS child of God,
Pumpkin's Oma

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you get feeling better quickly Suzanne! I'll say a prayer for you.

Your church looks nice by-the-way.

JB

We are THAT Family said...

I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for visiting me. It's nice to meet you!