Thursday, May 29, 2008

24 reasons....

some things in my day....

1) Adam is ill today. Let's just say I'll be washing LOTS of towels, probably twice...with bleach. He does not do sick well. And now it's only a matter of days before I get sick. I just pray it's before Greg leaves for TDY....

2) My husband and I are BIG "24" fans. Like we watched six seasons in just a few months. As in, we watched NOTHING but 24 for about 2 months straight.....As in my husband's text-tone is the "ticking clock" from "24"....

3) oh yeah........and this clip made my day!
I can't wait. I know some people get into "Lost" (I've never seen a single episode), or "Survivor" (copy that) and "American Idol", but give me a torturing, unstable government agent any day! It's like watching a Vince Flynn book, you know?

4 comments:

abrightfuture said...

Sorry Adam is sick!

Lost season finale is tonight...I'm SO excited!

Paula Fasciano said...

You're funny SB! Our "24" is House...my husband and I didn't catch on until half way through Season 2, but we went back and are all in sync now....LOVE that show!
Everyone needs a "thing"!

SB said...

oh I love "House", too....
I DVR it when it comes on.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Adam is not feeling well. I hope he gets over it soon and that you do not get it!

Like you know, I know how addicting a show can be sometimes. I don't have any right now I feel that way about unfortunately.

Have a great day Suzanne!

JB