Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Boy turns 6

Yesterday was Adam's 6th Birthday.
I can't believe my baby is 6...
Not just 6........but SIX!!!



Time flies when you're having fun. And fun is what we had: bowling, cake, movies and how is that you make a 6 year old boy REALLY happy?



Here's how:


He GASPED and shrieked over the Rocket Fishing Rod....Who knew?

As is the tradition in my house, I took the Official Birthday pictures...and even though this is technically not the best picture, I LOVE IT.

He was turning on the cheese (which I don't do at all) and I was trying to get him to stop and he bent down, the sun caught his face, and oh my, he took my breath away. He looks so much like Greg here, it's amazing. I love how the sun catches his eyes. Those beautiful green eyes....


He's growing up so fast. Too fast it seems. He's smart, capable and kind. He still thinks cleaning his room is a torture that I personally devised and refuses to eat just about anything other than Pop-Tarts and milk. But I adore this kid. I am so glad that he's mine. Thank you, God, for this boy of mine.

Now, I am off and running to shoot a wedding today!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ah...I was just going to say how that picture just makes his green eyes stand out...that is a LOVELY picture!!!!

Happy 6th, Birthday Boy!!!

Kristiem10 said...

Happy Birthday!! He is adorable!