Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FAME

I am famous...well, not REALLY.
In the Blogosphere, I've had a brush with greatness. I got to meet Shannon, from Rocks In My Dryer and let me tell you, she's every bit as cool in real life as she is in her writing. Her blog is chock full of laughter, useful info and hilarity. Meeting her was an added bonus in my trip to Oklahoma.

She even mentioned me today on her blog.

Photographic Proof That I Have Children

You see.....I talked her into allowing me to take her kiddos pictures. Her kids are beautiful. I ain't just sayin' that because she's looking, you know. They were very sweet kids.

I even gave her readers a "special" if they mention her when booking a session. Go peek if you want.

Thanks Shannon, You ARE a rock star!!

4 comments:

Annabelle said...

You take great photos! I would love to go into the same type of business someday...but I'm still learning my camera and all it's functions!

grey like snuffie said...

I love that your comment section is about our yammerings! That is too funny.

Gray Matters said...

Just saw your info over at Shannon's. My husband and I live in Towson, MD and are looking into relocating to the Mt. Vernon, VA area. I will definitely look you up when we get settled.

Kristiem10 said...

How cool is that?! You are a talented photographer. I want to see more of your photography!