Sunday, May 11, 2008

help me choose

I have been saving for MY LENS (which is Olympus Zuiko 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Digital ED SWD Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras ). I have half of the money saved now....but I am also being seriously tempted to finally break down and buy this: a Shootsac with the oh-so-lovely Baroque cover......

I can't decide. I hate choosing. The lens is OH MY gosh fabulous. But the bag would enable to be faster with my lens switch-outs.

Decisions, decisions....especially as I move into Wedding Season. I need to win the Lottery.

I should buy the lens, right? or should I get the bag...?

ARGH!!!!

--------------------------------------

ETA: I got the bag, with the Baroque cover. I can't get the lens right now, as much as I want it... I just need to save a while longer and that lens will be mine. I am not a material person (I used to be...) and there's not much I want. But this lens is THE LENS for my camera. Also if you're a photog-type, you can buy the ShootSac through the Official Shootsac Website OR you can buy it through Adorama Camera and buy the "kit" and it's like getting the $50 cover for free. Plus they have a free shipping offer. I love what Jessica Claire has created here. You know she's making a small fortune on these....I hope it's all that it's cracked up to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the bag ... what about "well rounded" ... as you are ... and it will match your makeup back ... you, dot lover, you ... cool. H.M.D. to you! Hope Stephen's kid gets better. Ang

Casdok said...

Im hopeless at choosing too! Go with your gut feeling!

Anonymous said...

Get the bag. It's probably no where near the cost of the lens, and you could get it right now to improve your business immediately. The lens will be there later when you can afford to purchase it. Get the bag!

JB