Friday, May 16, 2008

I love this.....

I was digging through my filing cabinet today, looking for elusive piece of paper when THIS jumped out at me.

I sat there on the floor and got all weepy. It reads: "When I grow up, I will be a Mommy. I will get marry to a man and have babes."
Man, I love my girl. I remember when I was pregnant and I felt so guilty for passing along the gene that causes Fragile X Syndrome.
I hope Science catches up with her. I hope she doesn't have to go through all of the genetic mess. She wants to be a Mommy. She wants to feel babies in her tummy. She used to nurse her dolls when she'd watch me nursing Adam. When you ask her what she wants to be, she always says, "A Mommy!!"

I love that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With you as a guide, mentor, friend, and mother, I'll bet she'll be a great mother herself!

JB

FXSmom said...

i know whatcha mean