Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day


Found this at Gazing at the Flag
I love what it says in his title box "I am unapologetic in my support of our military, our country and my devotion to God." (the 2 female soldiers right below the cartoon are my husband's soldier from the Old Guard Fife and Drum Corp...)
It's Memorial Day weekend, and that means a lot more than just hot dogs and hamburgers. It's a time to say thank you to those who have and who are currently laying it on the line everyday to keep us safe.
How do you thank those who have fallen to protect our freedom?
You respect those who have served and are still serving.
You honor their memories by standing up when hear the pledge.
You respect the flag.
If you are so inclined, please consider donating to one (or all) of these organizations:
God Bless our troops. Every day. Not just this Memorial Day, but every single day.

1 comment:

Sarge Charlie said...

I saw your comment at the flag gazer, she is a wonderful person. I want to explore your blog, I do a photo hunt on saturday but will have Memorial day post for sunday and monday.