Friday, May 09, 2008

she lights up my world

I am so lucky to have a daughter.
I really am. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys.
But there's nothing like a little girl.
Greg and I spent some time yesterday looking back through the VOLUMES of photographs that we have amassed in 9 years of marriage and parenthood. Some pictures just stand out.


I have always loved this picture. You know why? Because this is how I feel: that God has colored my world with a great guy and (mostly) wonderful kids. I am so blessed.
We were standing in the National Cathedral and the light just poured in. That's how I feel: I can pinpoint the moment in my life when the light just started pouring in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your life and family Suzanne.

Linda said...

oh, she was SO little! That is a gorgeous picture, because it APPEARS to be black and white except for the light coming thru the stained glass!