Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tragically hip and incredibly cool


Yep, that's me.
Just kidding. NO ONE has ever accused me of being stylish. Ever.
But this camera bag just might change that.
My Shootsac arrived today (thankfully I opted for super high speed shipment) and it's glorious!! Of course, I won't LOOK like Jessica Claire, but I'll be better at what I do.

My Shootsac cover is exactly like you see in the picture. I love B&W. LOVE IT. And I've loved the Baroque look for forever.....The only thing that would have been better would have been Black, White and Red Polka dots.....

Now, I am off to hang the bag outside to get rid of that nasty just-been-shipped smell.

3 comments:

Korynh said...

My purse looks just ike this! I got it at Joanne''s and I think it is really suppose to be for scrapbopoking but I just never got around to doing that scrapbooking thing. My sister in law loved it and got one which she uses as her diaper bag! You can see it here:
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat323856&PRODID=xprd357286&source=search

I heard about you at Rocks in My Dryer and I live in Northern Virginia too so we may give you a call sometime!

SB said...

oh man, I LOVE THAT PURSE....
(running off to JoAnn's now...)

:)

Sheri said...

Okay, while the bag is pretty, I have to admit the spelling of "sac" really makes me giggle. I can't help it - I'm surrounded by boys who lose control any time they hear "sac", "balls", or any word that may refer to a bodily function - human or otherwise!