Monday, June 23, 2008

another day


Busy day, today is the start of VBS. We're doing this one: Vacation Bible School - Concordia's Friendship Trek VBS for 2008 ..... Micaela is excited. Adam is, again, hesitant. He's been very moody lately about church and Sunday School.

My mother-in-law also arrives today. I am not getting all whacked out and cleaning, as if Martha lived here. I can't. I just can't. I love my MIL but I am just too busy to get all worried. I do have to clean the bathroom, make homemade rolls, and change her bed linenes though.......but I am NOT getting all whacked out.


:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You alreadfy sound nervous Suzanne. Take a deep breath and remember, things will be as they are. Don't worry about the things you can't control and focus on the ones that you can. I'm sure your week will be fine.

JB

Linda said...

You have the right attitude about cleaning...do what is necessary, and don't sweat the rest!

Hope that Adam decides that VBS is a GOOD THING (and a GOD thing, too!)