Saturday, June 28, 2008

another movie

1. My ear infection is not going away. It's VERY stubborn. The pain is much worse today....

2. Took the kids to another movie today. This one, at the Cheap Theater in Winchester, only costs me $2.50 per person compared to the $10-12 per person at the regular movie theater.


Today we saw Nim's Island (2008) and we loved it! It's a great Family Movie. No profanity, no nudity, no violence. The kids really enjoyed it.
Tonight is Girl Night. We had to postpone it from the other day because of the aforementioned earache. But I cannot postpone again. Micaela was DEVESTATED that we didn't have Girl Night. So I purchased Blue Eyeshadow and the most awful-bright pink nail polish I could find within my budget. And she's terribly excited. Maybe, just maybe, I'll post a picture or two of our "makeover"......

1 comment:

FXSmom said...

We'll have to rent that. It looks good but haven't heard of anyone who had seen it.