Tuesday, June 03, 2008

contest


I know some of you who visit here are photographers yourself.
Every photog loves a contest...(I always feel stupid saying "photog"..it sounds REALLY dumb...)

The contest is through WinkFlash......

Things in Bloom Photo Contest
Win up to 2,000 Prints!
Remember to enter your best picture of something blooming.
It's free to enter and there's never an obligation!
Contest ends June 16th, 2008.


The flower picture was NOT entered. I do love that picture. I took it in Denali when it was cloudy and it was not even a fancy-pants DSLR....(gasp!)

2 comments:

Linda said...

I think you SHOULD enter that picture...I'm not going to bother, I know nothing I've shot would win...

SB said...

nah, you're only allowed to enter THREE pix, SO I picked my best three. They were all Alaskan..

You should enter. Seriously.