Friday, June 06, 2008

hot enough to melt the devil


My light bill last month barely cracked the $100 mark....
I will not be so lucky this month....
My a/c is cranked up.....

wanna know why?


DC does not handle well. Who am I kidding? they don't handle ANY weather well, truth be told. Then again, NO ONE handles 110 heat index well.

But you know I think about? I think about our men and women in uniform, in Iraq and Afghanistan, busting their butts, sweating buckets, getting the job done. And then I don't complain...

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Goodness! As I type it is only 94 here! And I live in a desert!

It's probably pretty humid there too, huh?

Well, hang in there! Hopefully that heat wave will pass through quickly!

Kellie

Kristiem10 said...

That is hot. I was hot today when it hit 90.