Saturday, June 07, 2008

Iron Man

Loved it.
It rocked.
There was LOTS of action, things blowing up and machines battling. Very good, I thought.
Will I buy this movie? Probably.
Was it as good as Transformers (2007)....? I dunno, but it was darn good.
It was worth me paying a small fortune to go to a feature film. We go the movie theater and pay full price maybe once a year......Seriously, I am very cheap and paying $10.00 per person for a movie and then about $50 for snacks? No thanks.
But I thought "Iron Man" was worth it....
If you live in a cave and have no idea what I am talking about, click here:

3 comments:

FXSmom said...

ya know I still haven't seen Transformers. I should rent that this week. Is it rentable?? I should check that out too huh. I'm so out of the movie loop. Getting poor stinks...lol.

My hubby and his son went and saw Iron Man and LOVED it. I'm sure they will have us buy it. Like we need to be buying any more movies!

Jen said...

I don't live in a cave, and I haven't noticed any commercials for Iron Man. Even more incredible, Kyle hasn't mentioned it to me! We don't go to the movies that often, and when we do, it's usually for Kyle...Transformers was the last movie that I saw in the theater.

Anonymous said...

Great movie! I liked it better than "Transformers". I'll definitely see the next one!

JB