Friday, June 06, 2008

music

Shannon over at Rocks In My Dryer- is having a contest. She has GREAT contests.....

check out her blog post titled: For Your Summer Listening Pleasure, Subtitled: That Is a Big Honkin' Bunch Of Music and you'll see that she's talking about http://www.wowonline.com/.

And how 20 lucky readers could win CD sets.

I bought a scratch-off Lottery ticket last hoping to win something. I didn't win.
Maybe my luck was waiting for this contest....

Be careful if you Google "Wow online". I unleashed a million and a half pop-ups by doing that because of some game called "World of Warcraft".....

I love listening to Christian music. It is uplifting and positive, and I need lots of that in my day. Adam is getting into it, too. He asked me yesterday if he could turn to the kitchen radio to the "Jesus song"...made me all misty eyed.

Anyhow, check out Shannon's contest. And if you win, let me all about it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a World of Warcraft widow. ~Ang