Sunday, June 29, 2008

random


1. The ear is not letting up. I might actually have to go to an actual DOCTOR. I hate that....

2. It's Sunday. I am not going to church. Jonathan is WAY too moody. It would be just my luck that today would be the day he would unleash a torrent of hideous behavior.

3. Greg comes home today. His Unit, as well as all of the elite Units from TOG, was on Geraldo at Large Live last night.

4. I am off to CVS today. Why you ask? Because I feel like I am missing out on all of the awesome frugal savings that I read about....Go here and see what I mean: (copied directly from Money Saving Mom)

******ESPECIALLY FOR BEGINNERS*****
New to CVS-ing? Don't try to make heads or tails of this post because it probably won't make a lot of sense to you. Instead, go here where I explain the CVS program in full detail. Want to join in the fun and incredible savings? Then go here where I share more about how to make it work for you. After that, go here where my friend FishMama maps out a simple plan for beginning CVS-ers to maximize on the ECB deals this month.
-----------------------

Now you see why I want some of that action? It adds up.

5. I have a goal today: finish the laundry before Greg gets home.......Will I make it? Time will tell.

:)

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

Oh! I love those CVS deals. Too bad it's 32 miles round trip to the nearest CVS store. Cost of gas cuts out on the savings.