Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday again

I actually took a NAP today....
I was worn the heck out.....

So I know I will be up late so I rented a chick movie, Definitely, Maybe (2008) since Greg is on TDY. Micaela is trying to convince me that since she's a GIRL, she should get to stay up.
I don't know much about this movie....I'll let you know how it goes.



I am HOPING to go see this movie, Wanted (2008), tomorrow with my friend, Cheryl..I will see any movie James McAvoy is in. Not because I think he's a hunk, but because he has real talent. If you've not seen it, you should rent Rory O'Shea Was Here and check him out. It's a funny, sad, heart-wrenching movie that people in the disability community can relate to. And he was GREAT in "Last King of Scotland" (I thought he was better than the lead role guy...)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love naps! I very rarely take them, but Oh! i love them.