Thursday, July 31, 2008

need a giggle?

Well, I must have angered my blog. It won't allow me to post actual links anymore.
But you HAVE TO, you simply MUST google "MercyMe" and get to their blog and see the latest "Cover Tune Grab Bag" It's a RIOT.

I love MercyMe and their music. It's sooooo uplifting. Jonathan loves them, too. He loves rocking out to their tunes. I wonder what he'd think of the Cover Tune Grab Bag.....

Seriously, go watch it. These guys are blessed with silliness AND talent.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi, Suzanne. I found your website and your blog at the Living on A Dime blog I subscribe to. I, also, am a Christian homeschooling mom and a part-time photographer. I live in Kentucky, and my husband is an associate Pastor. Anyhow, I enjoyed looking at your pictures-something I always love to do! And, I plan to keep reading your blog as time allows. I'm headed out of town to photograph a wedding tomorrow. I have a blog and I don't have a photo website right now, because I enjoy the work I get word of mouth for now. So, I only have a photo blog for my business. www.karimcgrath.wordpress.com

Anyhow, it's always nice to find others with the same interests and pursuits as yourself! God bless. Kari