Monday, July 07, 2008

random stuff

#1605...that's the post #. Can you BELIEVE that I have posted over 1,600 blog posts? Geez, I talk a lot, even online...I love blogging though. It's a great way to connect. I've been too busy lately to blog. I have not caught up since VBS....I think I just need to nap for a week. Yeah, like that's gonna happen!
I am just about to start a massive website overhaul. I am re-tooling my logo, selecting colors and trying to select my packaging. These decisions are AGONY for me. I am a simple girl. Very basic. And I am challenged by picking just the right look for my business.....
Happiness- finding a raincheck in your stack of paperwork. Not an ordinary raincheck. But a raincheck for Bloom's sale price for my beloved flour. You can learn all about the products I use here: King Arthur Flour: home page I usually pay $4.72 per bag for my bread flour. This raincheck is from BEFORE the horrible price jump in wheat so I get to pay $2.19 per bag!! (Some of you are probably shaking your heads by now, thinking "it's just flour") It's THE BEST flour for bread making. I make rolls ever day. So on 20 bags, this represents a $50+ savings. It's like Christmas early......

The kids start July's swim lessons tonight.

I met one of the prettiest little girls today. Her name is Ella. I think she has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. It's like burnt copper. Simply amazing....

Now, I have to go clean up the soon-to-be homeschool room. Re-arranging desks, trying to get the space ready. I'll be glad to have a dedicated space. Even if it means giving up half of my dining room. Smart kids require space! And God Bless Freecycle: I scored a color printer for FREE for the homeschool area!

2 comments:

Kristenkj said...

Why yes, I do believe she is the prettiest little thing I've ever seen! :) Can't wait to see more photos.

Kellie said...

Congrats on 1600! That's awesome!

And that little red haired baby is cute enough to eat up!