Friday, August 08, 2008

6 words memoir


Kristen (the mom of those beautiful fun kids in one of the posts below) tagged me for a cool meme. But it's challenging. I have to sum up my life in 6 words. Ordinarily, I would just type "sock basket" three times, but I wanna dig deeper...

Hmmmmmm......no one said I would have to think this early in the morning. I am ill-prepared today.

Oh!! I've got it!! In honor of my beautiful daughter's birthday:

Her story is not yet written.

Now don't kid yourself, you know you want to play, too.
You can, it's okay.
The rules are simple:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.

3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere.

4. Tag 5 more blogs with links. (but for some odd reason, my blog won't allow me to do Mr. Linky....)

1 comment:

nosmallthing said...

Oh, Suzanne, LOVE it! That was way better than mine!