Sunday, August 24, 2008

a contest

I love a contest. Y'all know that...Check this one out:

(copied directly from Shanna's blog....She is a homeschooling mom in my coomunity. Have not met her in real life yet but I hear such nice things about her beautiful family...)

http://becomingawomanofvirtue.blogspot.com/

If you did not read about Fruitful Vine Creation on my previous post click here to learn more about this wonderful at home mom business.

In my desire to want to guide each of you in your walk in BWV I want to help you decorate your hearts and homes.

So for the next week I am going to host a giveaway of one of Tonya's beautiful pieces of work. Check out her August Special of the Month over at her blog. Whoever is the winner of this giveaway will receive this beautiful piece in their choice of color in a 20"x20" design. Drawing will be held Saturday, August 30th.

Here are the rules...

1. Go to the Fruitful Vine Creations website and peruse Tonya's gallery.
2. Choose your favorite piece and come tell me about it here in the comments.
3. Post a link to this giveaway and Fruitful Vine Creations on your blog.

Now, start dreaming of which wall in your home this beautiful reminder of God's grace shall be applied.

Isn't that cool? Wanna see which one *I* picked? I know you do, so I'll show you.


Now go enter, and if you win, I'll be so happy.

:)

1 comment:

ohhollyf said...

Hi I saw your comment on Shanna's blog, and wanted to say "Hi" from Leesburg !