Saturday, August 02, 2008

gimme a biscuit!!

As a Southern gal (by birth), we have all sorts of "important" sayings. One of my favorites is saying "He's so cute, I could eat him up with a biscuit...!"

If you don't get that, you've never been to the South.



Well, this is Daniel. And he's as cute as the day is long. I seriously could have photographed him all day. He really didn't want much to do with my camera. He'd brought his OWN camera to our session (competition)...he's a doll. I almost left this picture as a color picture so you could see his AMAZING blue eyes. Blues that are Heaven-sent, I know it!

I could've eaten him up with a biscuit, FOR SURE!

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

Funny saying. I haven't heard "eat him up with a biscuit", but I have said, "He is so cute, I could just eat him up!" Maybe a biscuit would make it go down better? lol. BTW, you are right, that boy is adorable.