Friday, August 08, 2008

Micaela turns 8...


The day is here.
The countdown, complete.
Presents already opened and fussed over.
Tonight: a movie, popcorn and as always, the story of the day she was born (she NEVER tires of it..ever..)

My beautiful little girl is growing up so quickly.
I begged her to start growing backwards and she refuses, worried that I somehow have magical-Mom-powers to make her into a Baby again.....
Oh, if only.

A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
What a blessing she is (most days...)

Happy Birthday, Micaela!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

HapPy BiRthDay MICAELA! Enjoy the movie and popcorn.

Linda said...

Ah, sweetness! I never did think I'd see her with beautiful long hair (same with my kiddo, lol)....she's too beautiful for words, that Miss Micaela.

Happy 8th....

Pennie said...

Hi! My name is Pennie, and I read your blog every once in awhile. I just wanted to leave a comment because this is the the first time that I've seen someone spell Micaela the same way I do. That's my daughter's name too, and she just turned 5 on August 1st. That just made me smile! Happy Birthday, Micaela!

Journey of Truth said...

Love love love her dimples. What a beautiful girl you have there. Happy birthday from Fort Meade, MD!

Heather said...

Such a pretty girl! Happy Birthday Micaela!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful young lady! Happy Birthday Micaela! I hope your day was special for you!