Sunday, August 17, 2008

outta here....

I am gone for a while.
Gonna be hangin' in the pop-up with my gang.



(not our pop-up, ours is customized to my husband's crafty specs)
I didn't grow up in a camping family. Never camped until I married Greg...I missed out on A LOT. But I'm catching up on camping. It's fun and it's very family-friendly.
We're headed to Cowan's Gap. So for the next however-many-days-Jonathan-can-stand-it, I'm going to "relaxing" lakeside, eating hot dogs and playing board games. There's nothing like close quarters to really bring a family together (or make them insane...)
I hope you guys will having as much fun...
My goal: not to get sun-burned.
We're outttttttaaaaa here!!

5 comments:

rennratt said...

I hope that this 'down time' will relax and refresh ALL of you.

I also hope that Jonathan not only LASTS, but ENJOYS the week ahead.

FXSmom said...

Have fun until Jonathan can't stand it :)

Heather said...

Have fun on your trip!

Brandy said...

I hope you are having a relaxing time.

I nominated you for an award. Stop by my blog when you have a second. :)

Peggy said...

Ooooh, I am so jealous! I love camping and I haven't been in YEARS! Since my oldest was 2!:(

Have a great time. Use lots of sunblock