Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin


I had to take a break from my blog-break to say how excited I am about John McCain's VP pick.
I will admit that I am biased because I am an Alaskan resident. Admittedly, she did not take office until after Greg and I moved to VA, but we consider AK home. (My homepage is the newspaper back home so we keep an eye on what's going on...)



Cool things about Sarah Palin:

* a genuine CONSERVATIVE
* fiercely pro-life, both in politics and in her personal life, having a child with Down Syndrome. (they knew in advance and she chose LIFE!!)
* ARMY mom (her oldest son is in the ARMY..HOOAH!!)
* believes that marriage should only be between and man and a woman
* lifetime NRA member
* firm believer in free market capitalism
* encouraged small business growth
* supports drilling in ANWR

I loved how almost NO ONE was talking about Obama's wind-bag speech last night. (I watched it. Because I believe in being an informed voter so I listen to BOTH sides.)
Now they're all talking about Sarah Palin.

And I say: let 'em.

Now back to my blog-break.....I am actually getting things done. Hooray for me!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glory to God..let's keep our prayers going! :)

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that Princess Palin is currently embroiled in an abuse of power investigation for firing the commissioner of public safety. He was allegedly let go for refusing to fire her ex-brother-in-law who is involved in a nasty custody dispute with Palin's sister. Palin said he served at will, it was her decision, etc., until the audio recordings surfaced -- two dozen phones calls from her cabinet to the Troopers trying to get the brother-in-law fired. Palin will most likely be IMPEACHED as the governor of Alaska and McCain just guaranteed Obama the Presidency of the United States.

wOOt!

SB said...

ALLEGEDLY....

I think if you dig in and add up all of the scandal between Obama's shady dealings and God knows what Boden has in his closet, it would be more troublesome.

I think Palin is an excellent choice.

FXSmom said...

I'm so stoked too!! I feel very confident in who I am voting for now.