Thursday, August 28, 2008

taking a blog break


I am taking a blog break.
I am really REALLY tired.
Too tired to even be witty (was I ever witty? that's a matter of opinion....)

I just need to concentrate on a few other more pressing things in life right now.
Like getting the kids' homeschool classroom in working order.
Folding the never ending supply of socks.
Actually CLEANING (and purging) my house....
I have a lot going on right now...

So I am taking a break.
If you miss me, call me.
Otherwise, I'm gonna be scarce for the next week or so.

2 comments:

rennratt said...

I can't call, but want you to know that you WILL be missed.

However, we DO understand. Here's to GETTING THINGS DONE!

When you return, I'd love to read about your accomplishments.

Kristiem10 said...

You will be missed. Things have been hectic for me lately, too.