Friday, August 22, 2008

things in my day

* made: brownies. And they're not even for me.

* overheard: while in the car "Hush, you're messing up my jams..."

* discovered: 12 orphans sleeves. Cut from random new-ish shirts in a boy's closet.

* hidden: all scissors. Until further notice.
================================

Life is bumping along. My kidneys have taken a break from the 24-7 assault, which is good because I'll be on feet IN HEELS for 6 hours straight tonight. It's the TOG Ball. And yours truly is the photog. I look forward to it simply to get to see my husband in uniform.
================================

Life is good. I swear I'm going to get me one of those shirts at the store. You know the ones, with the pink heart and it just says "life is good".....
================================

2 comments:

Linda said...

orphan sleeves? Cut from shirts? I do hope they were in pairs...so that the shirts are now "muscle" style...

Seriously...this is what I have to worry about, huh?

would like to see YOU at the ball, NOT behind the camera...

nosmallthing said...

Love the comment about scissors being hidden...brought a smile to my face.

Glad you are feeling better and hope last night went well.