Wednesday, September 24, 2008

for holly


Holly:

Here's the recipe for the Peppermint Mochas! I got it from Amy's blog. You can click on her blog in the left column, The MotherLoad, it's AWESOME!!


Starbucks Iced Peppermint Mochas

6-7 coffee ice cubes
4 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
A generous squirt of chocolate syrup (approximately 1/8 cup)
1 tablespoon peppermint syrup
1 cup prepared powdered milk

Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. This will yield one huge mocha or two smaller mochas.

3 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Thank you, now i need ice cube trays and a bottle of choc.
I'll be right on it, Holly

D & J said...

YUM... I will have to try this Thanks for sharing.. ANy other Starbucks recipes you have in a vault? LOL

Jessica said...

I never thought of doing coffee cubes. BRILLIANT! I love it!