Thursday, September 25, 2008

I adore LL Bean

Maine is about as close as you get to Alaska down in the Lower 48.
The attitude, the weather, the hat hair....
Good stuff comes from Maine.
Like L L Bean!!
We love the value and the customer service of L L Bean. Not to mention, the products...


So today, I got these on the Thursday Markdown.
Plus I got FREE shipping.
Plus they're RED.
If I knew my mom's shoe size, I would buy her some for Christmas (she likes red, too.) I am not usually a shoe girl, I missed that gene...
I KNOW I said no extra spending, but this was a NEED (and it was pretty cheap).
Just wanted to share something on my Thrifty Thursday.
Now I am off to Aldi, where I am gonna LOAD UP!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those shoes....

Berry Patch said...

Yup - Maine is a pretty cool place - not that I'm biased or anything like that. ;-) Those shoes are awesome!!!

Jessica said...

Those books look great. They are so nice for all ages. Little ones love the pictures and older ones can read about the pictures too. So nice. Shoes, gotta LOVE shoes. (shhh, that is a secret addiction of mine wink) Boy, I wish we had an Aldi here in California. Especially with gas prices like they are man I love that place. Make sure to send some of those biscuits this way. I am making Chicken soup and biscuits would be perfect with it tonight! LOL! Hope you get the rest you need! Hugs!