Thursday, September 25, 2008

is it Friday yet?

I am tired.
Like listening to the kids read and I fall asleep type tired.
Did the big haul shopping today.
That was enough to wear me out.

But then we still have lessons to do.

I figure cooking dinner will perk me up.
I was SUPPOSED to make rolls today, per Jonathan's request.
Apparently, the rolls are NEEDED.

Mailcall today brought these:



I am very much looking forward to an evening out with my husband tomorrow night....Friday can't get here fast enough..

3 comments:

Berry Patch said...

My poor kids rarely get to cuddle on the couch with me while we do read alouds. I ALWAYS fall asleep. It doesn't matter if it's morning, afternoon - no matter how much sleep I got the night before. I will read myself to sleep. So sad. So they have to sit at the table with me. That's the ONLY way I ever get through our reading & even sometimes that doesn't even help! ::sigh:: ;-)

heather said...

Hope you are having a very happy Friday night out with your man!

fragilemom said...

Nothing better than a night with hubby!