Tuesday, September 30, 2008

leaves

There a few things in life that I adore photographing.
Freckled kids.
Barns.
Baby feet.
AND LEAVES.


I love photographing leaves.
So I am just warning you that since tomorrow is the 1st of OCTOBER, you will be subjected to lots of leaves on my blog. Don't say you haven't been warned.


Is there a season that makes you think of God? For me, it's Fall. Most people I know would say Spring, because life is new and fresh again, but for me personally, it's Fall. Where the season lies down in surrender.

And as a homeschooling Momma, we're learning about what makes the leaves change colors. I love Fall. I love the colors. LOVE.IT!

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

I love the photos - especially that second one. I am starting to shoot the leaves/trees too. It's just getting good here. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, fall. My most favorite time of year. Your photos of leaves are great, and I may start doing that, but for me it's trees, especially this time of year. Love photos of trees!