Thursday, September 18, 2008

things in my day


I slept like a baby last night. Skipped the movie.
I am writing this as Adam is doing his reading. I get to hear the tales of Batman, beating some fiercesome foe. But hey, it's READING and that is what counts. I was sooooo proud of Micaela today. She did her Math without any complaints. I gave her a visual schedule today and it helped with her anxiety.


Speaking of my daughter, I was looking through the computer files today for one such clip art for her visual schedule and I re-discovered some old pictures of our family. Oh, how I howled with laughter. When she was a toddler, she invented The Bear Snake. It was a Bear that hissed at you. It roared very loudly, then hissed. For many months, Greg and I would walk around doing the Bear Snake. I saw these pictures and laughed, and then cried, then thanked God for the wonder that is my life. I am so blessed.


Wanna see what was in my In Box today? A lovely e-mail from King Arthur Flour (I need to write a long post about them, something wonderful...) Their photography in their ads is beyond fabulous. It's so sumptious, so decadent. Their photos are so good, you can literally taste them.


Now, I am off to deliver lunch and get our Math Bingo sheets laminated. The kids REALLY like math a lot better if you holler the word "bingo"....go figure!

2 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Sounds of fun, hissing and yelling, LOL

Jessica said...

My mouth is watering after seeing that picture. Those candied apples look absolutely decadent!