Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday report

1. Kids are knee-deep in a video about Allosaurus. It's a bit on the boring side, if you ask me, but they didn't.

2. This week, we add SPELLING TESTS to our litany of things to do. I love spelling. Always have, always will. I know I misspell things occasionally but I rock at spelling, definitions and pronunciation. And I am so modest about it...

3. Today is National Apple Dumpling Day. I am not participating since my household's Main Apple Dumpling Eater is not at home.

4. And to the lady who parked in the handicapped spot (because she was in a hurry...) thank you for letting me know that you read my blog. I was a little freaked out by that but it's all good. But if you read my blog, you should know how lazy people who park in handicapped spots REALLY REALLY tick me off. REALLY. I think if grocery stores can put in "new mothers" or "20 minutes parking", maybe they could have a "I'm too lazy to park in a regular spot". I can legally park there (because of Jonathan) but I don't. IT IS FOR THOSE WITH LEGITIMATE HANDICAPS!! Not because you're just going in for a minute......

(breathe, Suzanne, breathe.....)

5. Do you feel the chill in the air? It's the whisper of Fall. Since this is my blog and I can do what I wanna, I am going to be posting GOBS of photos of Fall. Because I love Fall.

That's enough for now. Back to school.

1 comment:

Linda said...

My friend's husband is missing a leg below the knee, so he qualifies for handicap parking. He has a prosthetic leg though, so he chooses to park in regular parking.

He has used the handicapped spot before and one guy actually accosted him because he SEEMED able-bodied. Billy reached down and took off his leg and said, "Is this handicapped enough for you?"