Thursday, October 02, 2008

all about Micaela

Micaela wanted to take some pictures today.
I never turn down a WILLING subject, especially when it's one of MY kids.
People always say, "Oh you must have amazing pictures of your kids!"
Well, I do. But they have camera-fatigue. They know the quickest way to get me to stop is turn on the cheese (I hate cheese, I mean really hate it..)
So Micaela wanted some pictures....

So here's what she came up with. Since it was her shoot, I let her direct me (easier said than done.) She says she's gonna do the same thing for me for my birthday..we'll see. I am not a very willing subject.



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Too CUTE! Kids grow too fast don't they? She is adorable!

Berry Patch said...

Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE that first shot!!!

fragilemom said...

Love black & whites! Great pics. You're very talented.

Holly's Mom said...

She is Beautiful, I love that first shot. She certainly does have style.

FXSmom said...

I love the second shot :). It cracks me up how many photographers I meet who say that they HATE getting pictures done of themselves.