Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Eat your heart out, Dorothy


A girl needs Red Shoes.
End of Story.
Except in my case, the Case of the Perpetually Chilly Toes.
When I saw these on WantNot, I knew I had to act quickly.
They were $15.00 and FREE SHIPPING!! And they're lined....
And since they're from LL Bean, I feel good knowing that they'll last forever! And that's a good thing when you're as cheap as I am.
I was seriously bummed that they were all sold out by the time I got my mom's shoe size, she'd have loved a pair (in Houston...where it drops below 50 twice a year....)
My toes will be spoiled this winter.
And stylish.
A girl needs Red Shoes.
And maybe a scarf.....

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

I love the shoes & just know that I am very jealous of them. ;-) If that helps you to enjoy them a tad more or something. LOL