Monday, October 20, 2008

it's so Monday

It is a BEAUTIFUL Fall day here in P'Ville.
The air is crisp, the leaves are changing colors.
I love Fall. LOVE IT.
I hope to go on a mini photo safari after school is done for the day. If I do get to it, I'll share tomorrow...

Busy weekend. Had respite on Friday night. Nice date with the Mister. He even got all dressed up for me.
Editing session from yesterday and contemplating my new website. I thought I had the order of the new photos worked out, but I don't know. I AGONIZE over these details. OBSESS might be a better word....I don't know. Lord knows, I gotta get it done!

Reading- You know what the cure for lounging around recreational reading is? HOMESCHOOLING! I have not had much time to read for pleasure lately. I am not complaining. It's just a fact of life. But I miss it. Reading for me is relief, relaxation and so comforting. So I am gonna read, by golly! I am presently reading "The Gift" by Richard Paul Evans. I didn't know that HE had Tourette's. I knew of a woman who had FX AND Tourette's. It was torture, she was annoyed by small noises and her own noises bothered her. She lived in her own personal Hell. I have that happen to me sometimes. I hate the clinking of spoons on the side of bowls. I can't even clink my OWN spoon. I am fairly certain that I don't have Tourette's.....



Anyhow, I am back to reading. I have to read. It keeps me sane. The laundry however is doing its best to kill me, so I'd better get back to all of it. Kids' break is over.

Life is good.

4 comments:

Berry Patch said...

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I just wished it lasted longer. ;-) I just gave you a blog award over at my blog. Go check it out. :-)

Linda said...

I hate clinking spoons on bowls too...odd....

FXSmom said...

the clinking of spoons on a bowl totally reminds me of my husband. He was relentlessly eating ice cream in bed right before I was about to fall asleep for months!! he was always clinking that darn spoon on the bowl. Well, the eating hasn't changed but the glass bowl has...he now uses a plastic bowl :)

ohhollyf said...

Plastic bowl, brillant ! I can't do spoons clinking mugs either, it's just crazy. The trees are wonderful, i missed them last yr. adopting in Fla, but that wasn't bad at all.